Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/ott/public_html/nhpw.com/wp-content/plugins/sharebar/sharebar.php on line 112 and defined in /home/ott/public_html/nhpw.com/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 990
Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/ott/public_html/nhpw.com/wp-content/plugins/sharebar/sharebar.php on line 124 and defined in /home/ott/public_html/nhpw.com/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 990
PRLog (Press Release) – Mar 18, 2012 -
This report offers detailed analysis of the military simulations and virtual training market over the next ten years, and provides extensive market size forecasts by country and sub sector. It covers the key technological and market trends in the military simulations and virtual training market. It further lays out an analysis of the factors influencing the demand for military simulations and virtual training, and the challenges faced by industry participants. In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
* Military simulations and virtual training systems market size and drivers: comprehensive analysis of the military simulations and virtual training market through 2011-2021, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for military simulations and virtual training. It also provides an insight on the spending pattern and modernization pattern in different regions around the world.
* Recent development and industry challenges: insights into technological developments in the military simulations and virtual training market, and an extensive analysis of the changing preferences of armed forces around the world. It also provides the current consolidation trends in the industry and the challenges faced by industry participants.
* SWOT analysis of the military simulations and virtual training market: exhaustive analysis of industry characteristics, determining the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats faced by the military simulations and virtual training market.
* Global military simulations and virtual training market-country analysis: analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the top segments of military simulations and virtual training expected to be in demand.
* Major programs: details of the major programs in each segment expected to be executed during the forecast period.
* Competitive landscape and strategic insights: detailed analysis of competitive landscape of the military simulations and virtual training industry. It provides an overview of key military simulations and virtual training manufacturers catering to the military simulations and virtual training sector, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives and a brief financial analysis.
Full Report Details at
- http://www.fastmr.com/ prod/327634_ the_global_military_ si …
The global military simulation market, which valued US$3.5 billion in 2011, is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.75% over the forecast period to value US$6.7 billion by 2021. Demand for military simulators is anticipated to be driven by both internal and external security threats, territorial disputes and modernization initiatives undertaken by armed forces across the world. Perhaps most importantly demand will be additionally driven by the cost effectiveness provided by military simulators in times when defense budgets are being cut due to the economic difficulties being faced by the key markets including the US and Europe. Cumulatively, the market for military simulators over the forecast period is expected to value US$53.3 billion. Significant spenders include countries in the North American, Asia-Pacific and European regions, with the global military simulation market projected to be dominated by the US over the forecast period, followed by the Asia-Pacific, European and Latin American regions. Even though many of the European nations are facing an economic crisis, Europe’s share of the global market is projected to increase over the forecast period due to a shift from actual to virtual training, owing to the resultant cost savings.
* Analysis of the global military simulations and virtual training market size from 2011 through 2021
* Analysis of defense budget spending pattern by region
* Insights on the region wise defense modernization initiatives
* Sub-sector analysis of the military simulations and virtual training market
* Analysis of key global military simulations and virtual training market by country
* Key competitor profiling specifically focusing on the military simulations and virtual training market
Reasons to get this report
* Gain insight into the military simulations and virtual training market with current and forecast market values
* Gain insight into key drivers and attractiveness parameters of the global military simulations and virtual training market
* Provides detailed analysis of the defense spending pattern including forecasts of military spending till 2021 by region
* Gain insight into various defense modernization initiatives around the world
* Gain insight into various factors impacting the growth of the military simulations and virtual training market
* Gain comprehensive sub-sector market analysis including market values and forecasts of the leading defense spending nations of the world
* Provides a thorough analysis of the recent developments in the global military simulations and virtual training market including technological trends, industry consolidation trend, and key challenges
* Provides detailed information of the leading military simulations and virtual training programs of major defense spending countries across of the world
* Detailed profiles of 20 leading military simulations and virtual training and related systems manufacturing companies across the world including products and services, key alliances, contracts, and recent developments pertaining to the military simulations and virtual training segment.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Lockheed Martin Corporation, Boeing, CAE, Saab, L-3 Link, AAI Corporation, DCNS, Cassidian, Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation, Rockwell Collins, Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, zTeledyne Brown Engineering, Raytheon, HAVELSAN, DiSTI, ZedaSoft, Fidelity Technologies Corporation, Alenia Aeronautica, VirTra Systems, Meggitt Training Systems
ICD Research is a full-service global market research consultancy service. Their specialities include online research, qualitative and quantitative research, custom approach and actionable insights. ICD-Research’s capabilities provide a one-stop research and analysis service with full-spectrum consulting, from problem definition, through conducting fieldwork, to delivery of strategic recommendations. View more research from ICD-Research at http://www.fastmr.com/ catalog/publishers.aspx? pubid=1029
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world’s top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.