To my point of view, good or bad, it is up to your need of using the features of this software to make music. Let me tell you all the features of DubTurbo, so that you can give a clear decision yourself…
Ok, so lets’ talk about what DubTurbo is first. DubTurbo is basically a DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) that feature making rap, dance, jungle…beat. If you have ever listened to some chart topping tracks (I believe that you have), those tracks were made with some kind of sequencers like DubTurbo. This software works on both PC and Mac, both online and offline.
Below are some of the outstanding features of DubTurbo:
- DubTurbo is packed with a thousand of different instrument. Actually, I have never heard about any other sequencer that offers you such a massive number of sounds. The advantage of this is that you don’t need to spend any other thousand dollars to buy any sound pack or VSTi but you can still make a really rich beat. Surely, if you want more sounds, you can import your own.
- DubTurbo comes with plenty of videos and tutorials that instruct you step by step how to create beat as fast as possible. I have watched these guides once, and I may say that these videos are perfectly good for beginner who have never made any beats before or who have forgotten all the music theory. However, if you are already a pro, believe me, you can still learn something from these tutorials.
- You can tap your computer keyboard to control the software such as trigger sounds, record notes, play keys/drum pads, and lots of shortcuts to navigate easily without having to click all the time – for a producer this is important during their production session. So, you do not need an 88-key expensive piano keyboard to connect to your computer.
- Full of function for you to make beat: 16 tracks to lay down sounds: drum, keys, bass, or mic… DubTurbo comes with a built-in 4 octave key to do bass rhythms, chords and a drum machine sequencer with 10 pads. You can edit each individual sound and even import your own. You can mute, solo, edit each track if you want to.
- Another great feature of DubTurbo is that it gives you a very useful, friendly and beautiful graphic user interface (GUI). The GUI of DubTurbo was created in a modern theme and it is an award-winning GUI. I really like the graphic of this product.
So from all the features above, I believe that you can decide now if DubTurbo is for you or not. For me, I was very surprised when I got the copy of this software. It is not the best one, but one of the best!
Reason To Choose This
Dub Turbo has many features that are easy to use, and do not require any technical training. Unlike other beat making software, it is the most affordable one in the market. Also, users do not have to be professional or musical experts in order to make awesome beats and mixes. The easy-to-use features and user friendly interface make the process a fun and enjoyable experience. Another awesome feature is that there is a 60-day free trial for this software so you can explore first before buying it. Truly, this is a great deal before investing your money into applications such as this.
If time is of value to you, and you wouldn’t want to spend more cash in getting training for use of such applications, then Dub Turbo is the right choice. You won’t be in trouble of just getting the software to work because its features are easy to use and understand. Best of all, it has video tutorials that are very helpful for both beginners and professional musicians. With increasing frequency of use, you will feel like a professional beat maker.
From importing any sound into the program, you can easily spice up your music by syncing in the beats that you want and make more revisions of your own, or the featured melodies as well. Dub Turbo lets you add in or trigger different sounds with the keyboard shortcuts. Over 40 drum kits allow you to create and mix as many kinds of beats that you want. Whether it’s hip-hop, trance, techno, pop, new wave, the possibilities in making your own unique beat are endless. Again, the transition from being a novice to expert depends on how often you use and explore its many features. Another feature is the keyboard panel which includes piano, bass, saxes, and stabs. For each element in your creation, you can edit the volume, tempo, and the position in the track. You can also place your tracks in different layers and combine them into another new track!
For reliability, Dub Turbo lets you make studio quality beats and sounds (44.1 Stereo 16bit PCM) in .wav format that are excellent for profit. The files you export are in high studio quality sound. Since the samples and melodies are in your control, the output is yours because it is your own creation. You can sell your music for your own profit because DUB allows you to do so. And if you decide to take it to the next level by using more advanced applications, the transition to other software is easy.
With all the teaching guides, and tutorials at your finger tips starting out just became quite simple, quick, and fun to learn. You will be well on your way to making beats in no time. The only thing holding you back is you, so let those artistic skills come out.
Dub Turbo will aid anyone who is serious about making beats, or for the person that is just looking for something to pass the time. Mainly, it’s for just about anyone that’s interested in making music. No matter what your style of music the tutorials make it possible for anyone that is serious about learning to create their own style of music.
This music making software is very instructive, and is a powerful beat maker for producing beats. It doesn’t matter if you are just starting out, or if you are a seasoned musician.
With the friendly user interface you can select your various different drum kits, and then edit the volumes of each, and every pad. Then you can edit the sound, and play pads with triggers. Dub Turbo has some wonderful drum kits with effects, slams, hits, and more. This all sounds unfamiliar, overwhelming, and can make you feel apprehensive. The tutorials cover all this, and will help you to understand the music terms.
By following the tutorials a novice should be able to have their first tracks put together within an hour. The Dub Turbo software allows you to input your own private tracks, songs, and instruments. Then burn a CD, convert to WAV, or MP3 to do with as you please.
The tutorials do cover all the aspects of the beat maker. That is what is so nice about this software its made to be simple, not complex, and easy for anyone to start making beats quickly.
Without a doubt Dub Turbo is one of the finest beat making software programs on the internet, and the cost is very reasonable. The capabilities of this software is very high-end for being low-cost. The features are what you would expect out of a high-priced software.
This really is a prolonged shot, clearly, because you are unable to perhaps realize what a hiring director looks forward to nor whether or not he might be amazed by the simple fact that you love it way too. On the other hand, if you’ve an unique interest similar to producing tainted glass, it might be adequate to stay in the hiring manager’s mind when it comes moment to call people for job interviews.
1. Interests put a personalized feel to your application. Hiring supervisors examine lots, if not thousands, of resumes each working day, and it can get a small dull. When an individual increase hobbies and other individual touches to your cv, it helps make for more exciting studying. This could possibly not do anything to boost your chances of getting a job, but it may well put the hiring manager in a much better mood.
2 Some hobbies and interests coach specialized ability. Hobbies usually are not constantly all regarding fun and game titles; many train significant specialized instructions that can be applied to the place of work and also one’s house life. For illustration, if one particular of your hobbies is coin amassing, this displays that you have a robust awareness to information, which is necessary for many specialist hobbies.
Cons for Including Hobbies on Your Resume
1. It may detract from additional amounts of your job application. If your hobbies and interests take up 50 % the page on your job application, the hiring manager might ask yourself if you do something but follow hobbies. Even in the event you just increase a tiny sidebar, nonetheless, it can take away from the professionalism and trust you endeavor to portray in the other sections of your job application, which usually might hurt your prospects of getting an appointment.
2. Most hobbies are immaterial. The many crucial tip of creating a job application is which you shouldn’t include things like inconsequential information. For instance, if you’re applying for an employment at a legislation firm, you won’t would like to include the summer job portray properties you took during college. Hobbies are a tiny bit like that; they could be a nice touch, but they never really communicate for your certification for a distinct job.
3. They lengthen your cv. Except you’ve had only one particular or 2 jobs and no training, each and every line on your current cv is important real estate. You will not want your resume to be too extended because you don’t want to annoy the hiring manager, and should you have to extend it a page to list your interests, it’s simply too very much of a gamble.
What you will normally find online when you are looking to make music is that a lot of the websites on forums will tell you that if you want to make good sounding beats you need to have lots of music production knowledge, and expensive equipment such as a recording studio!
Of course if you do some searching for you will occasionally find some software that claims to help you make beats online, although a lot of it is very low quality and if you want to make the sort of sounds that you hear in the charts you will either need to do the above or find a good piece of software which can cost a lot of money.
Numerous beat maker software products assured the similar object.that they create high quality music. And no doubt you are getting attracted to it, especially if you are a newbie and excited to make your own beats. Miserably, not all of them can assure your consummation. Maximum of them are unbiased jumble and only building money from you. Thoroughgoing of them are impartial junk and merely building dough from you.
So before you buy beat maker software, whatsoever you need ensues note first is the uncountable support and sorts freshman in that software.